Monday, October 26, 2009

Done With Geocities

With the publication in my last post of Anna Margaret (Clarke) Spade's obituary, I finished moving the Geocites pages I wanted to save to this blog. There is at least one more article I will posting here that were previously posted on Rootsweb.

At that point I will be looking to publish a number of things I've written in the past, but have not previously published.

One item I need to investigate is if my Great-grandfather George Newcomer was at Cumberland Gap during the Civil War at the same time the Britton Uncles from my mother's side of the family were. That would be a curious coincidence indeed.

Coming next is an extended discussion of the origens of our Britton side of the family originally published at Rootsweb..

No comments:

Post a Comment